Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Electronic Cigarettes Continued....


Okay, so I got the VAPOR FOR LIFE (V4L) in the 18mg (WOW Menthol Sampler Kit) They send TWO slim batteries in the starter kit, every other one that I've tried only sent 1 battery, This is important to me because I can smoke with one and always have the 2nd one charged up.   I REALLY WANTED THESE TO BE IT!!!.  They are slim, have the blue led light and cool colors (batteries and cartridges) and the battery keeps a great charge - lasts a long time, but the flavor just seems to go away to fast.  There are other options that I am going to try because they have really good flavors like PEPPERMINT (Awesome Flavor).  They also have different TYPES of cartomizers. The first one is the (WOW Cartridge) they describe it as a warmer burning and more intense flavor (which is what I got) and the other is a Cooler Burn (these are called COOL CART) - Not as intense or hot burn and sounds like it might last longer.  I did call and discuss these issues with a representative and she guided me through what might be better for me.  First, I would definately need to lower the nicotine level, so she is going to send the 11mg for me to try.  Also, I switched to the Cool Cart instead of the WOW cartridge.  They didn't have the peppermint in the 11mg and do not sell it in the Cool Cart, so she also suggested that I buy the Peppermint juice at 11mg and refill the Cool Carts that are being sent to me.  So, for now, I will wait for the new carts and try the 11mg strength COOL CART in the Smilin Special (that was my second favorite of the Sampler Kit) and, I think, a special blend that the owner made, and see where it goes from there.

I did also get the EVERSMOKE 12mg in the Menthol.  The Coolest Looking Battery yet, its black AND has a "diamond cut" look at the end where it lights up, it's an orange color (I really loved the blue like in the V4L) but this was a starter kit so they may have some other options that I haven't seen yet.  These are good, but with all of these TRIALS, I really haven't been able to evaluate this one properly yet.

As far as the REGALCIGS, I did get the Low nicotine - 8mg and am just now trying these out as well.  This does taste better than the 14mg because they are not as strong and I hope the flavor and battery last a good long time as well.

I will be following up soon, so until then - Happy Hunting....

No comments:

Post a Comment