Sunday, March 4, 2012

"Hard Core"

Just one quick comment, I NEVER considered myself a "hard core" smoker.  But there definately IS a "break in" period with these new electronic cigarette systems and each one is different and also have some similarities.  Like buying New Shoes....You need to find out your strength (mg), your taste (flavor) and your size (battery strength and longivity) and even your stlye (Like the bejeweled batteries (my personal favorite) but you need to find your "TRUE FIT" for yourself - with or without all the Bells and Whistles.  There DEFINATELY IS a learning curve and I am doing the work for you. 

Are there any brands that I am overlooking or a particular brand you are looking at that you think I should try?  Am I missing anything in the information that I am giving you?  Please let me know - I am funding this query on my own, if I lose money trying something - it's not play money - I really lose.  So, if there is something of substance that you think I should evaulate - Let me know.  But I am not going on fishing expeditions for every single brand out there.  If you have any comments or advise, please let me know.

THANK YOU and please don't be shy to leave a comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment