Saturday, June 23, 2012

Tanks... Not So Sure

I know I just posted about the benefits of the V4L tank.  But I am now having some BIG issues with it.  I don't know exactly what is going on - I could be doing something really wrong but I am getting a lot of leaking and every puff I take seems to be inhaling the liquid.  I will be calling and asking about this very soon.  I thought this was the end all, be all and was ready to start buying kits for my family and now I'm not so sure.  I will continue to evaluate, but for right this minute, I am going back to the EVERSMOKE.com brand until I get this figured out.  I really thought the end was in sight and was ready to buy more from V4L, but now I need to get to the bottom of this before I declare a final decision. 

I'll keep you posted.....

In the mean time, if you have found your "Perfect Brand", please comment on my blog to let me know if there is something else I should try.

Thank you and Good Luck - AS ALWAYS.

No comments:

Post a Comment