Friday, August 9, 2013

Things I Like.....

Hi,
All I have posted about so far have been about the trials and the most information possible about all of the electronic cigarettes I have gone through so far to help you make a good decision and smart ways of getting the best from customer service regarding e-cigs.

BUT...

I have so many more interests that I think are worth talking about.  My last post mentioned the BALTIMORE RAVENS - If you are from Maryland, you know how much this team means to us, especially considering how many great players we lost after our most famous SUPERBOWL WIN ever.  Goodbye Ray Lewis and Ed Reed, you will never be forgotten and NEVER be replaced.  Our entire team has lost so many great players (I miss Matt Stover and HEAP, and so many more) - it's almost like we're starting over again.  But I think we still have it and I have really high hopes for this season, I watched the first Pre-Season game and already know - we WILL shine this year!

It is almost 5:00am my time and I'm starting to get tired, but I'd really like to comment on some other interests of mine next time I write, especially "GLEE" and the loss of one of the characters that I will certainly miss.

Until next time.....
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment