Friday, May 25, 2012

HUMAN KINDNESS IS A GREAT THING :) I was Beginning to think It was Gone

THIS HAS BEEN ONE CRAZY DAY!    BUT IN A VERY GREAT WAY!!

I need to start by telling you I am a skeptic, I don't trust in people generally (especially Companies or otherwise - BIG BROTHER and all that) and I find much disappointment everywhere and very little else.

TODAY might be the beginning of a change, not a BIG one but I was honestly touched today with the amount of HUMAN KINDNESS that I have found.

I called two major companies: one to ask for a credit on my account from QVC that was 60 days past my purchase date - AND THEY CREDITED ME WITH NO QUESTION!!

Then I emailed and subsequently called customer service at EVERSMOKE regarding LOST Electronic Cigarette batteries, which I did not think they would ever cover (they usually charge to replace the batteries) no matter what.  There is a great story about this, but I will say that after explaining my situation (not even in great detail) the customer service rep. I spoke with (Big shout out to A... THANKS) she just blew my mind.  This company is extremely loyal to their customers.  They DID replace the batteries and just left me floored - It has been a very hard week or so and my brains just weren't running at even 1/2 capacity at times, which is why I lost two batteries in that very short amount of time.  She and her supervisor/s were just soooo great to me about this that I actually cried on the phone with her and thanked her for helping me with this one little issue (TO THEM), but a HUGE Issue to me.  They just gave me such a surge of the GOOD SIDE OF HUMAN NATURE, I am starting to think the world isn't as harsh as I thought.

THANKS TO BOTH OF THESE COMPANIES FOR THE A++ CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!
You Made My Day
Donna

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND TO ALLLLLL -  TAKE A BREATH AND RELAX!!

No comments:

Post a Comment