Wednesday, May 30, 2012

My Best Advice About Dealing with Customer Service

I wrote this in my very first blog, so I just wanted any new people reading my blogs to know these really important things:

I HAVE FOUND THIS TO BE TRUE:
The Representatives I have spoken with (sales and customer service) are real people doing thier jobs and when you are Friendly and Respectful - That goes a long way. I have been very fortunate with the customer service I have received so far. Even when things don't go perfectly, they seem to really WANT to work with you to make you happy. I have read many reviews about some of the same companies I have already mentioned and the reviews have not been good..especially when talking about the "horrible" customer service - but so far, I haven't had that particular problem!

5*****STARS for all of the GREAT People on the other end of that phone!! Your companies should be extremely PROUD OF YOU - because YOU make THEM look GOOD!!! So any of the companies I have mentioned and am still trying out - say "Thank YOU" to the very loyal people who tirelessly answer those phones and REPRESENT!!!!
(I just had to say that :) GREAT JOB!

THIS IS BIGGGG!!!!! PAY CLOSE ATTENTION:
DON'T ORDER ONLINE - CALL THEM!!
I have also found out that with some of the more expensive kits, TALK to the agents who take your order. I was able to get 40% off one kit (V4L) and 20% off another (Eversmoke) when I called and let them know that I just want to TRY the cig "not marry it" just kidding (I didn't actually say those words, but you get the idea) It does really work, because if you try them and really love A Particular Brand - You WILL be loyal to thier brand for a Very long time. You can also work out lower pricing for refills and other things they have to offer. BE NICE and talk to them like a friend and that usually does the trick. Be personable and even if you call when you're really angry (like I did with one brand) I DO NOT Recommend you do that, but sometimes it just happens, make sure to apologize to the rep. you are speaking with - It's NOT thier fault that the e-cig didn't live up to your expectations.

2 comments:

  1. It feels good to find such an interesting topic on the internet like this one nowadays. I was greatly interested with what you have shared and posted with us. Thanks for this anyway.buy cigarettes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I need to repost this every once and awhile. This information is so worth reading, not only for the advice on Electronic Cigarettes, but also how we should ALWAYS treat the folks on the other end of the phone when dealing with anything. Remember to try to always talk to those people with respect and try to have a good attitude. You might be having a bad day (that might be why you are calling customer service - or not) but you don't know how that other person is doing. They are just doing thier job and if you treat them well, they will most likely want to help you as well. I will use this as a topic in a future blog, but remember we all need each other and that we are all human. Let's make sure we all treat each other with as much kindness and humility as possible, because you never know what they may be going through on that particular day.

    AS ALWAYS I WISH YOU WELL!

    ReplyDelete